At Iris Law Firm, our team consists of some of the most highly qualified advisors in the country, providing you with the assurance that you are in the safest of hands. With a combined experience of 125 years, our immigration lawyers bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every case.
From individuals to businesses and Local Authorities, we are able to assist with all aspects of Immigration Law, providing comprehensive advice and representation up to and including cases in the Supreme Court.
With our team of Solicitor-Advocates, we offer advocacy services at Court or the Tribunal, ensuring that you receive seamless representation throughout the legal process.
At Iris Law Firm, we provide a wide range of services and expertise, including but not limited to:
- Applications for Entry Clearance in various categories, catering to both individuals and businesses. This includes applications for visitors (such as family visitors, marriage visitors, medical visitors, and tourists), settlement (including spouses, retired persons, and dependent relatives), employment-based applications (such as business people, Work Permit, and Highly Skilled Migrants under the points-based scheme), and students.
- Applications to extend existing visas or vary leave from inside the UK, encompassing all categories.
- Applications outside of the Immigration Rules, including discretionary applications.
- EU Settlement Scheme applications
- Asylum Applications, including Fresh Claims.
- ‘Legacy Cases,’ which involve resolving immigration cases that were initiated before certain legislative changes.
- Handling all forms of appeals, from the First-tier Tribunal to the Upper Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court, and the European Court of Human Rights.
However, this list is not exhaustive. If your specific query is not mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and guidance.
Funding Options and Costs
We understand that funding legal representation can be a concern. We strive to offer accessible options to ensure that our services are available to as many individuals as possible.
We are able to offer Legal Aid, depending on the circumstances of your case and your income, which may entitle you to free legal advice. In cases where Legal Aid is not available, we offer various funding options, including competitive hourly rates and the option to agree on a fixed fee for most matters. We are also open to discussing suitable payment plans in certain cases.
Our fixed fees cover all the necessary legal work related to your specific application up until the point you receive a decision from the Home Office/Embassy. If an appeal is necessary, the fixed fee covers all the legal work required for your appeal, including representation at the Court/Tribunal, up to the promulgation of the court or tribunal’s judgment. At that point, we will advise you on onward appeal rights, if applicable, and any associated costs.
Level 1 – £300
Travel Document Applications
Submission of an appeal to the First Tier Tribunal (submission only)
Level 2 – £450 to £650
Submission of an appeal to the Upper Tribunal
Visit Visa Applications
Family Reunion Applications
Level 3 – £750 to £950
Entry Clearance Applications as a spouse, parent, or other dependent relative
Applications for Leave to Remain as a spouse, parent, or other dependent relative
Long Residence Applications
Human Rights Applications
Complex EEA Applications
Level 4 – £800 to £2000
Appeals including representation before the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
Applications under the Points Based System
British Citizenship Applications (Naturalisation and Registration)
The duration of each case can vary depending on its complexity and various factors that impact the timeline. Urgent cases where an applicant’s existing visa is due to expire will be prioritized, and we strive to work within those deadlines to protect your legal status. However, we can only begin preparing an application once we have received all the necessary documents from you. Therefore, it is crucial to provide us with any requested documents as soon as possible.
While we cannot provide a definitive time frame for receiving a decision, as it is subject to the operations of UK Visas & Immigration and the Visa Application Centres in each respective country, we can offer a general estimate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for personalized advice and to discuss the specific details of your case. Our team is here to guide you through the immigration process and provide the support you need to achieve a successful outcome.