We understand that family breakdown can be traumatic for all involved. In addition to the emotions involved, there are practical realities that need to be faced. What about the children? What about the cost of childcare? What about the house? What about your business? What about your pension?
Family Law is a complex area of law and in time of difficulty we know clients needs to feel that they are in good hands.
At Iris Law Firm, we understand that there are many situations in which you may need help, advice and support. We empathise with you, our Client.
Our Team are sensitive to the individual needs of each Client and provide a professional, sympathetic and constructive approach to the resolution of matters.
We also have experience in dealing with divorce in cases where the marriage has been conducted abroad.
We offer specialist advice in the following areas:
- Adoption, including foreign adoption
- Divorce/Dissolution of Civil Partnership – Fixed Fee Divorce available, contact us for an initial consultation
- Financial Matters
- Deeds of Separation/Separation Agreements
- Child Abduction
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Parental Responsibility Agreements
- Step-Parent Parental Responsibility Agreements
However, this list is not exclusive therefore if your query is not listed please contact us for further information.
Contact us by telephone or face to face, to check if we can offer you a free 30 minute initial consultation.