Our team include some of the most highly qualified advisors in the country.
With a combined 60 years experience, you are in the safest of hands.
We are one of few firms nationwide able to offer advice from a Law Society accredited Advanced Level 3 advisor, and our team has represented Clients in complex and high profile litigation.
Iris Law Firm’s immigration lawyers have a wealth of experience and have represented sportsmen and women in immigration matters. We are lawyers of choice for some of the UK’s largest corporations, including some international corporations. We are able to assist in all aspects of immigration law.
We regularly appear in the First-tier Tribunal, the Upper Tribunal, the High Court and Court of Appeal. Our team of Solicitor-Advocates can ensure that your case is handed by your legal team within the firm from the beginning of your case, right through to any court hearings including advocacy services at Court or the Tribunal.
We can advise and assist with the following:
- Applications for Entry Clearance in all categories, for individuals and businesses including:
- Visitors (family visitors, marriage visitors, medical visitors, and tourists)
- Settlement (including spouses, retired persons, dependent relatives)
- Employment based (including business people, Work Permit and Highly Skilled Migrants – points based scheme)
- Applications to extend existing visas, or vary leave from inside the UK, in all categories
- Applications outside of the Immigration Rules/discretionary applications
- European Law, including Family Permits and residency under European law
- Asylum Applications including Fresh Claims
- ‘Legacy Cases’
- All forms of Appeals, to the First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights
However, this list is not exclusive therefore if your query is not listed please contact us for further information.
We are able to offer Legal Aid dependent upon the circumstances of the case and your income, and so you may not have to pay for our services. If you do not qualify for free legal advice, we offer various funding options including very competitive hourly rates, and can also agree a fixed fee for certain matters. We are able to agree payment plans where suitable.